Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rexo breaking server and clan rules

5 posters

Go down

Rexo breaking server and clan rules Empty Rexo breaking server and clan rules

Post  Phoenix Sat 1 Aug - 18:53

ReXo is repeatedly breaking the rule of no trickjumping to reach an objective, saying it's not cheating and it's part of the game. After I stated that I have no intention of playing against someone who's doing whatever he wants when no one's looking, nor to join SF after seeing this, he started insulting me again as well. He tj the wall in the oasis map, ran to the cannons and blew them up in only two minutes from the thirty.
He also tends to boast about himself, as if he's those in the other team are nowhere to his so called skills, greatly reducing the enjoyment of the game.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Rexo breaking server and clan rules Empty Re: Rexo breaking server and clan rules

Post  ReXo Sat 1 Aug - 19:18

Look if u think trickjump is "cheating" u should read about it... its not cheat its part of game ... if it isnt game producents should destroy it and make patch Smile. Anyway complete obj in 2min its good... And if we say stop spawnkilling,killing we want do something first time then respect it and help us ... u break our rules too... It's all what i have to say. Thanks for kicking me in ass Smile
ReXo
ReXo

http://www.makebigcash.tk

Back to top Go down

Rexo breaking server and clan rules Empty Re: Rexo breaking server and clan rules

Post  Phoenix Sat 1 Aug - 19:52

These are from Bolean's rulebook you deliberately ignore.

2. Respect ALL players on our servers.

This includes admin, members, regular players as well as guest. Disrespect will NOT be tolerated.

5. No foul language.

The server will automatically detect swear words and the player will lose xp. Admins may also mute you for some minutes. You will know to watch your language next time. If an admin thinks your swearing was a completely honest, harmless mistake, they may un-mute you, but not if you ask them to.

Mis-spelling words to avoid the swear filter will result in you being muted, and we will make sure it last more than 5 minutes. This includes abbreviations!

15. No Trick jumping to obtain an objective.

This means using any sort of jump to get past an objective or complete an object, etc. a gate which would normally need to be blown up, etc.
i. Example – Oasis – You cannot jump over the old town wall to go plant.

That's what you did. And you planted bombs in only 10 seconds alone, so you should be quiet, not boast.

You only said don't kill on baserace, but after that, two of you died from bullets, so it wasn't plausible. Also, you didn't provide a single word of explanation even after that, but even said to me that I can shoot if I wish. As for spawnkilling, the enemy spawns aren't on the map, so you can wander there not knowing about it.

Ah, and any other clan would've kicked your smartbutt out for any of these. Just a friendly word.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  ReXo Sat 1 Aug - 21:48

Lol Smile game must give me fun Smile If i making trickjump then it give me fun and only i do it when i play with 1-2vs1-2 ... on clan wars or with more players i never trickjump to pass obj and on baserace pawel do it for fun and only twice per 30min lol
ReXo
ReXo

Back to top Go down

Post  3rei3 Sun 2 Aug - 22:18

yeah! its right,, i'm playing now on wolfenstein and rexo are do sk;;

hes dont stopping!

Gr. Rei

3rei3

Back to top Go down

Post  ReXo Sun 2 Aug - 22:52

Rei for me? you should leave clan for lie... i do it once when i play with ripper ... we testing configs and what? u join and break everything what we do dont like me? say it to me f2f dont when someone else try
ReXo
ReXo

Back to top Go down

Rexo breaking server and clan rules Empty Will evry1 calm down plz its kinda gay

Post  Kezza Sun 2 Aug - 23:12

well this is just a bit gay , pathetic or y'kno retarded just enjoy the fekkin game and stop arguing i actually read this crap so he cba to do crap maps so he tj's GET OVER IT

Lots of luv Kezza Very Happy
Kezza
Kezza

Back to top Go down

Post  bolean Mon 3 Aug - 11:21

Let me just say this for the last time ,
i'm really getting sick of it !.

- people who break are rules , are not welcome at our server

now if i check the LOGS of the server and see that the server rules were broken by an =[SF]= member, that pissed me of !

the rules are there for a reason !
If you can't seem to follow them , or you think you know it better Wink

well then there is no place for you at SF .

so i think i've made my self clear ?

Grtz Bol.
bolean
bolean
Admin

http://www.suicidefraggers.tk

Back to top Go down

Rexo breaking server and clan rules Empty I like muffins

Post  Kezza Thu 6 Aug - 16:58

elephant <---- thats an elephant Very Happy they are BIG cheers
Kezza
Kezza

Back to top Go down

Post  bolean Sat 8 Aug - 14:32

man you need to be a comedian ! xD
bolean
bolean
Admin

http://www.suicidefraggers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down