Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SF members abusing

4 posters

Go down

SF members abusing Empty SF members abusing

Post  Phoenix Sat 1 Aug - 19:10

Rexo and Pawel were abusing their member status when they were making me glow every time I died on baserace_desert map, picked on me, to shoot only me, so they were forcing me out.
They said, no killing, but after seeing that one of them killed the other, I that didn't seem plausible, so I started shooting as well, Pawel even said to try if I wish. What happened after that is the above. I request to have a talk to them about this and give them disciplinary action, because if they start pick one someone, they won't stop if they can do everything they want. I'll probably completely stop coming here after this as well.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

SF members abusing Empty Re: SF members abusing

Post  ReXo Sat 1 Aug - 19:21

We say stop killing u say u ignore us then i and draco dont want kill pawel and glow only u to kill... you break rules many times too and ignoring everything what i or other SF recruit said. We part of clan too and stop disrespect us. You don't want play with me ? Ok np i can stop connecting when u online or something i have many thing to do outside...
ReXo
ReXo

http://www.makebigcash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  =[SF]=ScarFace Sat 1 Aug - 19:27

Well dude,
there were 3 of us (me, Rexo and Draco who is our friend). We decided not to kill each other and added that in anyone kills, it won't be tolerated among us. Our objective was to build one base till the end, just to see how it looks like, they were allies, I was axis and was supposed not to disturbe them. I killed them twice just for fun, they killed me as well, but when we ask You for a favour, You should respect it.
There was no point playing a regular game after You have entered, because allied base was almost done, while axis was not even started.
Sometimes players want to do something else than shooting only, like e.g me & Bolean started planting hundreds of mines on Oasis, and then with other guys made this awesome SF tag.

Last edited by =[SF]=PawelPL on Sun 2 Aug - 0:58; edited 1 time in total
=[SF]=ScarFace
=[SF]=ScarFace

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 1 Aug - 19:58

Read my post in the rule breaking topic, and say this again after that.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  ReXo Sat 1 Aug - 21:49

Yeah i can say this same Smile it dont change anything we have fun on baserace Smile becouse game need to do it right? u dont play becouse u must...
ReXo
ReXo

http://www.makebigcash.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  bolean Mon 3 Aug - 11:30

Phoenix it was a good thing to post it on the forum !
such behaviour can not be tolerated , this is a clan with a family atmposphere , NOT a trickjump/fun server .

If a players want to play the game in normal - style ( includes shooting etc. ) then NO SF member has the right to tell a random player what he needs to do !.

If you guys want to try somthing out , well the only thing you can do is ::

- wait till nobody is at server
- ask every random player that's on the server what he/she thinks of it !

Do i make myself clear !
and DISRESPECT will not be tolerated !

Grtz BOl.
bolean
bolean
Admin

http://www.suicidefraggers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down